Visit Our Website: https://rmhctoledo.org/
- Beginning August 19th we will be bringing back quarterly ALL STAFF meetings. These meeting will focus on issues, training and discussions that benefit all of us!
- Pulsers/Surveys are LIVE. Each week (Tuesday) we will launch a new set of questions. They will take you 1 min or less to answer. MAKE THIS A PRIOIRTY. We are soliciting input from all internal and external stakeholders as part of building our strategic plan and your voice must be included!
- 5-27-2021 New Staff and Volunteer Announcement (Video) from Chad below. Take time to watch the 13 min video.
- FORE! The House Golf Outing is August 2, 2021. Several calls are coming in for team registration and questions. Direct all calls to Kayleen Jurski.
Volunteer and All Staff Update
Click Button to see Current COVID protocols for the Ronald McDonald House:
Log In to OnBoard
See the Latest “Flash Facts” from RMHC Global Office
1. Sustainable programs, services and assets/facilities for today and in the future through fiscal responsibility and meaningful relationships.
2. An exceptional Culture focused on relationships, training and development, accountability and character framed by vision, knowledge, principles and values.
Strategies for Successful Outcomes:
Strategy 1: Focused attention toward a collaborative and evolving strategy.
Strategy 2: Increase fiscal position to sustain the RMHC mission into the future.
Strategy 3: Continually improve communication to enhance/sustain the culture.